PERSPECTIVES ON BUSINESSsm
TIP #59 -
SELLING YOUR BUSINESS
CONSIDER THIS: You have worked hard and built a one million dollar
business. It took you 15 years, 14 hour days and a lot of gray hairs to build it
up. Now you want to sell it and relax. So what's next?
How do you move to the next step? This tip walks
you through the process of selling your business, from:
list of Tips
- Contacting a business broker, an expert in business
valuation - what are the pros and cons?
- Pricing your business realistically, including what
banks look for in valuating businesses and the three
financial elements that are most important to potential
- Suggestions or where to look for potential buyers.
- What to do before you approach potential buyers
- Considering offers from potential buyers.
Back to Strategic Management
Next step(s)? Feedback, more information, want to make a phone
appointment? Visit our home page and contact us.