As consultants, we take your privacy, and the security of
your business information, very seriously. That is why we
have an iron-clad rule: CTF will not sell or give-away
your e-mail address, or any other proprietary information,
to anyone without your permission. All information is kept strictly
We collect the following information on this web site:
- We collect personal and/or corporate information when you complete
various online forms to request information or to
purchase any of our goods or services, become a coaching
or consulting client, become an Associate or register on our Web site.
- When you register with us, we ask for information such
as your name, address, zip code, email address, gender,
occupation, industry, and personal interests.
- Once you register with CTF, either as an Client or an
Associate, you are not anonymous to us.
- We do not use "cookies" on this Web site,
and we place no marker on your computer when you use our
What we do with your information:
CTF uses your information for the following
- To fulfill your requests for products and services
- To improve our services
- To contact you in the normal course of business
- To conduct research
- To provide anonymous reporting for internal and
Sharing Your Information
Depending on your product or service requirements, we may combine
our information about you with information we
obtain from our business partners or other companies we do business with.
- To the extent needed to provide goods or services you
have requested, we may share your information with
trusted CTF Associates who work on our behalf.
- CTF Associate companies do not have any independent
right to share your information and will be bound by the
same limitations that govern CTF.
- If required, we will respond to subpoenas, court
orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise
our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- If you elect to purchase any of our products or
services online through a Pay
Pal account, you will need to share some personal
information with Pay Pal. Your transactions with Pay Pal
these transactions, your credit information will not be
shared with CTF.
- If CTF is acquired by or merged with another company,
we will notify you before your information is