PERSPECTIVES ON BUSINESSsm
TIP #48 - TEAM BUILDING
CONSIDER THIS: You have a great idea for an
invention. You want to create a prototype, start your own
manufacturing firm and then, market the product. You know
you cannot accomplish all these complex tasks by yourself
and will need to build an effective team.
So what should do
you do to build one? This tip shows you:
- The best way to get started building your team
- Five major principles you, as team leader, must follow
- The importance of helping team members communicate
- How to foster respect and cooperation
- How to keep the team on track
Check out our Manual: Getting
the MOST from Your People: A
Blueprint for Effective HUMAN
Guaranteed to IMPROVE YOUR RESULTS!!
*The purchase of this MANUAL includes free telephone
Next step(s)? Feedback, more information, want to make a
phone appointment, visit our home page and contact us.
Call us today to
to order a
manual, make seminar reservations, arrange for phone
consulting or for more information.
list of Tips