ON BUSINESSsm - Summary
Tip #46 -
SUCCESSFUL PROJECT MANAGEMENT
CONSIDER THIS: You own a predominately production oriented business.
However, you are also committed to transforming your service department, into a
standalone profit center. This complex task is just one example to which
you can apply the principles of "project management."
What should you
know about effective project management, how do you start and how do you ensure
success? This tip shows you how to plan projects based on your long-term goals
and a realistic appraisal of the benefits and risks involved:
- Identifies the two major phases of project management
and explains them in detail.
- Walks you through the critical steps of identifying
goals and estimating costs.
- Shows how to get your team committed to project
- Explains the crucial role of Project Manager.
- Identifies the four elements essential to every
list of Tips
Back to Operations and Logistics
Next step(s)? Feedback, more information, want to make a phone appointment,
visit our home page and contact us.
Call us today
to g r
to order a manual, make seminar reservations,
arrange for phone consulting or for more information.